Ensure effective on-site security procedures are carried out. Provide Employee, Vendor and Contractor badges.
- Unarmed Security Officers, but not limited to the following
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, classified material, and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Responding to phone calls from the Iridium Arizona Site, for Employees needing
US Citizen High School education or GED equivalent.
- Must successfully complete background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer equipment, printout paper, notebooks, ledgers, badge printer.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Must be flexible/adaptable to constantly changing environment.
- Ability to make verbal and written presentations related to site procedures and post orders.
- Intermediate to advanced level keyboard and computer skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments, actions and direct others to locations and tasks.
- Ability to use sound judgment in stressful situations and capable of staying alert during period of inactivity Applicants that do not have the DCJS Certification, will have to undergo initial Training Course, DCJS O1E
Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged periods, including periods of inclement weather, while performing walking, standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties essential to the performance of the security functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and taste or smell.
- Employee occasionally lifts and/or moves anything from 10 to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged periods, including periods of inclement weather, while performing walking, standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties essential to the performance of the security functions.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet