PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must have the required Top Secret level clearance with Full Scope Polygraph that is current and can be verified.
- Pay Rate $45.00
Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, report writing, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED.
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include interoperability, reciprocity, office policies, office procedures, clearance issues, and other items as required.
- Valid driver’s license;
- Current Top Secret clearance with Full Scope Polygraph.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.