Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Plan, coordinate, supervise, and evaluate Security operations at the Radford Army Ammunition Plant.
- Manage work schedules and ensure no post goes uncovered.
- Define, understand, and execute project scope, goals, and deliverables that supprt contract goals in collaboration with the Security Chief to ensure successful execution of the contract.
- Effectively communicate security expectations to team members in a timely manner.
- Set and continually manage security expectations with security leadership.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and delegating as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate the functions of the security force including responding to all emergency situations.
- Check attendance to ensure that each post is manned as required.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the security team, analyze results, and correct problem areas.
- Develop best practices and tools for security execution and management.
- Supervise security officers to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Develop and manage a formal and ongoing evaluation plan for all security officers.
- Will maintain keys and seals per Army Regulations and BAE Systems directives.
- Assist with the management of the Individual Reliability Program.
- Temporarily do all of the duties as the Security Chief and Security Trainer as needed.
- Carry out the quality assurance program.
- Write security reports and conduct investigations as required.
- Issue and account for weapons/ammunition and other sensitive items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- US Citizen
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma
- Perform 19 pushup in 2 minutes, annually
- Run 1.5 miles in 17 minutes, 30 seconds, annually
- Pass range qualification semiannually
- Once hired, able to obtain and hold a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Managerial experience is a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.