Weapons Based Instructors will provide U.S. Navy CENSECFOR students small arms and crew served weapons instruction.
- Provide U.S. Navy CENSECFOR students small arms and crew served weapons instruction.
- All weapons courses of instruction are identified by CENSECFOR as High-Risk Training and require the instructor to complete the Course Unique Instructor Training (CUIT) Certification process.
- Other duties as assigned
- US Citizenship Required
- Must sign Lautenberg Amendment acknowledgement and receive a favorable background screening from a National Agency Check with Local Agency and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Must have attended the Navy Instructor Training Course (NITC) (A-012-0077) (or military service equivalent), or hold academic credentialing (teacher/professor), or instructor training via Tidewater Community College course MILT 5100
- Must possess a basic understanding of Military/Civilian Security Force techniques
- Must be qualified as a small arms weapon instructor
- Preference for Weapons-Based Course Instructors to be qualified as crew served weapons instructors
- For instructors who have the Non-Compliant Boarding, Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (NCB VBSS) (A-830-0395) course assigned as their primary course, possess or be able to qualify as a Second Class Swimmer in accordance with NETC P1552/16 (Navy Swimming and Water Survival Instructors Manual)
- Must complete Instructor Evaluation and Certification Process
- Must have completed or complete primary course CUIT certification process
- Must pass medical and 12 panel drug screening
- Must receive favorable psychological evaluation in accordance with OPNAVINST 1500.75D
- After hire, must complete 40-hour Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) certification, CPR/AED, Basic First Aid, and Blood-borne Pathogen Training
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.