Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Full Time Administrative Assistant
Performs administrative and office support activities for the Contract Manager and other supervisors. Duties may include scheduling, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills are required, knowledge of Valiant scheduling processes, as well as strong communication skills.
- Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee scheduling, payroll and personnel records.
- Ensure payroll and employee records are processed and maintained accurately and timely.
- Process all payroll and personnel related employee changes including, but not limited to, pay and tax status, life event, benefit, direct deposit, etc.
- Maintain all personnel and payroll related data and records.
- Provide updates and maintain the Valiant scheduling system on a daily basis to ensure accurate record keeping and post documentation.
- Provide Administrative support to the Contract Manager and Training Manager.
- Minimum two years of direct experience in the administrative and payroll functions
- Valiant experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft suite, proficiency in Excel is essential
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization.
- Ability to meet the needs of the contract, management, and the client.
- Ability to multitask and remain focused on the overall mission under stressful situations. Ability to produce clear and accurate reports, procedures and policies.
- Must have solid administrative skills.
- Valued but not required Skills and Experience include an advanced degree in Administration or a related discipline, Valiant, Deltek Costpoint and T&E experience
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
No travel required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.