Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Successful candidate will manage facilities related projects, to include, but not limited to, tenant improvements, renovations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Reports to the Sergeant Lieutenant and Captain/Site manager, maintaining good morale with the work force and the client, promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
- Support the supervisors by patrolling thru the Housing, Hangar and Exchange Complex, also to include the Ramey School grounds and the lighthouse grounds.
- Assist in the distribution of day-to-day activities of the security officers equipment and assigning duty stations to post.
- Oversight of working schedules of supervisors and officers shift/date changes in accordance with the CBA and mitigating any overtime as per Company’s Standards.
- Engages in improvement of operational goals, maintaining and organizing all shift rotations and personnel.
- The position will require a rotating working schedule, as deemed necessary by management or operations this schedule will be re arranged.
- Will be directly supervising the Security Officer for their completion of all related post duties, incident reports, client proprietary and required documentation.
- Notify all schedule changes to the Lieutenant prior any scheduling of overtime for Security Officers.
- Will secure records of all last minutes call in, late arrivals and sick or military leave requests. Forward to the Captain /Site Manager for approval of vacation leave requests.
- Immediately report to the Captain any incidents of unethical or unlawful behavior.
- Refer all known or suspected violations of clients and company policy and seeks advice from the Captain/ Site Manager, Lieutenant or designated representatives as appropriate for resolution.
- Assist USCG Security Forces personnel or USCG representatives.
- Provides all company and/or client memorandums, notices and related security bulletins and documents to the workforce to read. Will follow up with Lieutenant and Captain with feedback regularly on policy changes.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by Operations Directors, Site Manager/Captain.
- Good communication skills, in English both oral and written, are essential for the position.
- The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
- Minimum of 2 years of personnel experience. Must have prior Security Force or Services experience.
- Military or Law Enforcement or Security Force experience preferred.
- Current Puerto Rico Security Guard Permit. If in process of renewal, need to provide evidence.
- Current Puerto Rico Gun License with Carrying Permit. If in process of renewal, need to provide evidence.
- Valid Puerto Rico Driver’s license, driver’s record must be provided.
- High School Diploma GED or equivalent. Higher Education encouraged.
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.