Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
Staff unarmed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness and agility requirements.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Operate and monitor all SOC telephone, texting, radio and intercom communication systems, as well as SOC Life Safety, Access Control and related sub-systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess either:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years as an armed or unarmed security guard, law enforcement officer, or member of any component of the United States Armed Forces; Or
- Received an associate’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in a related field of study
- Be able to successfully complete or have completed the state of Texas approved security officer training courses
- Must possess or be willing to obtain the required state of Texas permits and directives to act as a non-commissioned officer
- A US Citizen with social security card and a valid state driver’s license
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and suitability requirements.
- Fluently read and write English
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to walk unassisted for a minimum of 300 yards, climb stairs and be able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.