THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO BAGHDAD, IRAQ
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide advanced emergency medical care to Contractor personnel, COM personnel, and others at the direction of DS/RSO, including invasive and pharmacological interventions within the Contractor’s Scope of Practice and in alignment with the National Emergency Medical Services Scope of Practice and Clinical Protocol Guidance
- Perform the day-to-day personal protective security functions
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Maintain assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
- Participate in advance security preparations
- Staffs the security post at the principal’s residence or man the command post or other static posts as required
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. tourist passport
- Must be able to obtain an Iraq Work permit; per the parameters of the Law Regulating Private Security Companies in Iraq NO (52) 2017
- Attend and successfully complete required training
- A minimum of three (3) years of pre-hospital emergency medical services experience at the paramedic level. While the Government may accept military service as a medical provider (including special operations units) to satisfy this requirement, the Government will not accept service in which a non-medical provider (infantryman, vehicle operator, clerk, etc.) provides medical first response as an ancillary duty in satisfaction of this requirement. Work experience in a hospital or clinic setting does not satisfy this requirement.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance during the duration of the task order
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65 % performance level and maintain that fitness level for the duration of the task order
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required by the task order
- Must possess current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification as a Paramedic. Registration must be valid prior to deployment, and remain valid throughout the period of deployment
- Must possess current approved CPR professional rescuer, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or equivalent)
- Must have successfully completed the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course, or an equivalent tactical trauma course of at least 16 hours duration, within the last ninety (90) days. Completion of the PHTLS or ITLS course required in subparagraph C above does not satisfy this requirement
- Possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes, may qualify for this position: WPPS, WPS II, 1811, 68W, 18D, 1T2X1, 4N0X1, 8403, 8401, 8427, PJ, Corpsman and Medic.
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program