THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO BAGHDAD, IRAQ
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or act as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Carry and operate weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the SDL, USC, or SL.
- Participate in advance security preparations.
- Man the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required.
- Serve as a member of a QRF as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. tourist passport for application processing
- Must be able to obtain an Iraq Work permit; per the parameters of the Law Regulating Private Security Companies in Iraq NO (52) 2017
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the required training course
- Must attend and successfully complete required training
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M240, M249, and requalifying as required by the task order (TO)
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as identified in the contract (DOS Secret level)
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) at the 65% performance level and maintain that fitness level for the duration of the contract
- Must possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA
The following keywords and/or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) codes are affiliated with this position: 1801, 1811, GS-1811, GS 1811, 2501, FS-2501, FS 2501, 11A, 11B, 11C, 11X, 11Z, 12B, 18A, 18B, 18C, 18E, 18D, 18F, 18Z, 180A, 1T2X1, PJ, 31B, 31D, 0311, 0313, 0317, 0321, 0323, 0324, 0326, 0331, 0341, 0351, 0369, 0372, protective operations, PSD, high threat protection, high-threat protection, HTP, HTTP, diplomatic security service, DS agent, security protective specialist, SPS, DSS, worldwide protective service, WPS, WPPS, WPPS-II, WPS-II, WPSIII, police, police officer, special agent, federal agent, SWAT, infantry, infantryman, rifleman, military police, MP, special forces, SF, green beret, special operations, special missions unit, SMU, Delta Force, Operator, SOF, SOCOM, ranger, scout, sniper, recon, raider, MARSOC, Seal, Navy Seal, Special Tactics Squadron, pararescue, Tactical Air Control Party Specialist and TACP.
Must be able to pass and maintain physical readiness requirements during the duration of employment.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program