9500 Micron Avenue, Suite 136
Sacramento, CA 95827
Triple Canopy and Constellis’ Security Guards provide general security for building patrons and the general public at various state buildings within the Sacramento, CA area.
$15.50/hr plus $10/hr in Health and Welfare (Cash in Lieu available)
- Monitor the entry and exit of personnel at User Agency facilities
- Inspect facilities to ensure doors, windows and roofs are secure
- Protect state property and deter theft or criminal activity by serving as a physical presence or visual deterrent while making security checks throughout User Agency facilities
- Maintain security logs
- Maintain high visibility, answer routine questions for directions and handle minor problems
- Observe and immediately report urgent and suspicious situations to the appropriate personnel, and/or emergency services via telephone, radio or any means possible
- Prepare incident reports pursuant to the terms of the subsidiary agreement
- A US Citizen or permanent resident with social security card
- CA State Identification
- BSIS Guard Card
- Current CPR card
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Pass and maintain medical, and physical fitness standards
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
9500 Micron Ave. St 136
Sacramento, CA 95827
Staff security posts and provide security for the personnel, visitors, and property of various buildings
Starting at $20.00/hr depending on location
Positions available in Vacaville and San Jose
- Provide security for various buildings by conducting perimeter security, internal security, monitoring screens, etc.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control as necessary
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Social Security Card
- Possess at least one of the following experience/education criteria:
- Minimum five (5) years unarmed security experience
- Minimum three (3) years armed security experience
- Minimum two (2) years in the U.S. Armed Services (including reserve or national guard),
- Any combination of two (2) years’ experience in physical security and service with the U.S. Armed Services
- Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement related field with unarmed security experience
- Possessed BSIS Guard Card
- CPR/AED/1st Aid Certification
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and reporting writing skills in English
- Training skills to develop personnel, understand and perpetuate succession planning (Mentoring) and demonstrate leadership
- Ability to counsel and discipline in effective manner in both negative and positive situations
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in personnel and communicate corrective solutions
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times and command presence to convey authority in security situations
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage multiple Security Officers on various posts with 24/7 coverage
- Computer proficient to include in Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel) and E-mail
- Must be able to pass contract required training and obtain all required certifications
- Must be in good standing with the company with excellent record of performance and attendance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Must meet all medical, physical, psychological and drug test standards as outlined in the contract
- Some travel required. Mileage reimbursed for travel to areas outside of the scope of normal commute standards as dictated in contract’s Statement of Work
- Position requires sitting for long periods of time and continuous computer use
- Must be able to use hands and wrists for typing and computer usage for long periods of time.
- Some activities may involve standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel and conduct periodic site visits.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, twisting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.