Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
In accordance with DHS protocols, the armed guard force is concerned with all matters relating to the security of the command, which include: providing security and safety for personnel, property, facilities, and assets; providing entry control point services to ensure unauthorized personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles are deterred and denied facility ingress and egress; safeguarding the base against sabotage or any other incident that might jeopardize the normal operation of the command, such as theft, robbery, riot, lawlessness, demonstrations, etc.
$29.34 + $4.65 H&W
- Is the Lead Supervisor, responsible for staff performance, training and development, in addition to managing and setting daily/weekly schedules:
- Ensures identification checks to ensure only authorized personnel and vehicles are allowed access to the facility.
- Responsible for inspections to ensure only authorized commercial vehicles and cargo are allowed access to the facility.
- Responsible for emergency ECP closure procedures during emergencies to ensure all ingress and egress of personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles is denied.
- Static and roving guard services and Perimeter and Interior Patrol that monitor facilities to ensure security breaches and criminal or suspicious activities are detected and reported in a timely manner.
- Escort and courier services to ensure safe and timely delivery of personnel and property.
- Assisting in plans and procedures to be followed in the event of any major catastrophe, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, conflagration, and hostile acts to insure adequate security measures are maintained within the command.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in security, law enforcement or a related field
- Have or able to obtain/maintain a U.S. Government sponsored security clearance.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.5 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 17,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Travel will be required, 25-50%.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.