In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Compensation: Up to $61,235
· Provide Quality Control (“QC”) support for validations including reviewing protocols and reports.
· Inspection of personnel qualification records.
· Ensure timely and accurate completion of required reports.
· Ensure Protective Security Officer’s (“PSO”) are fully compliant while at their assigned duty locations.
· Ability to plan training objective, schedule personnel while ensuring contract staffing and operational continuity, maintain training files and update curriculum.
· Explain, demonstrate, and ensure responsibility of equipment, maintain safety and organization of training environment.
· Communicate and provide oversight compliance with company policy, procedures, and safety guidelines.
· Provide training related to current and anticipated tactical, operational, and strategic threats.
· Assist training that is relative to the National Weapons Detection Training Program (“NWDTP:).
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience.
· Must possess or be able to obtain required level clearance.
· Must be US Citizen or a permanent resident with an honorable discharge from/or is currently serving in the U.S. armed services.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License.
· Ability to work with database management systems.
· Proven ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
· Exceptional organization and process management ability.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence and build consensus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems.
· Must pass background check, psychological and drug test prior to and if required, during employment.
· Must not have any felony conviction. Any previous misdemeanors and driving history infractions may disqualify the candidate.
· The Training Instructor (TI) position is a FTE position that requires a background with a minimum of two (2) years of training experience in civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement, or commercial/industrial security force service.
· Must have completed an approved and accredited Principles of Instruction course and Firearms Training (e.g. NRA, a Police Academy, State POST Academy, FLETC or military training course) certifying them as an instructor.
· Must possess appropriate certifications to perform First Aid, CPR, AED, Defensive Tactics, Handcuffing, Baton, OC Spray, Firearms and NWDTP Instructions.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Work locations vary throughout the contract location.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com