Staff unarmed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned government property in the area of Dallas county.
$16.21 Per Hour
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness and agility requirements.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have successfully completed the state of Texas approved security officer training courses
- Must possess the required state of Texas Non Commissioned Officers card or Level II Training Certificate
- Must be a United States Citizen with social security card or Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or state identification card
- Must have approved I9 documents such as a passport or birth certificate and social security card
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and suitability requirements; no arrest record
- Must pass a drug screening
- Fluently read and write English
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Must be able to walk unassisted for a minimum of 300 yards, climb stairs and be able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather or warm indoor temperature
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.