To support efforts associated with the ACC Counterdrug program. These tasks involve services to be performed to meet ACC’s specialized CD engineering, technical, and management requirements that include troubleshooting, repairing, optimizing, sustaining, deploy/set up/operate/re-deploy Government owned counterdrug (CD) surveillance and communications systems to various CONUS & OCONUS locations.
- Support Tasks that include CD/CNT Operational and Logistics Support, Analyze/Optimize CD/CNT System Performance, Sustainment Support, Configuration Management Support, and Radar Data Quality Monitoring and Intelligence Analysis
- Provide hands-on depot level sustainment support of CD D&M systems (SATCOM; ancillary systems; and radar data networking systems).
- Conduct D&M communications studies and analyses.
- Provide technical, engineering, management and sustainment engineering support for CD systems.
- Provide training to US and PN personnel. Plan and execute technical SMEEs.
- Assist with the development of procedures, plans, and documentation for testing and configuration management.
- Support the deployment/employment of CD systems.
- Provide technical support and guidance on sustaining the ACC CD Satellite Communications (SATCOM) network and internet network.
- Assist in analyzing PN radar data and developing/implementing integration solutions.
- Support the deployment/employment/installation of CD radar, communications, and display systems.
- At least 5 years of technical experience with 3 years of hands-on experience in supporting communications networks.
- Experience working, managing CD surveillance, command and control, and communications programs
- Secret clearance is required from contract performance start date.
- IAT Level 1 certification
- Must be able to pass a CPR Certification
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Office environment when working aboard Dobbins, ARB, GA. Traveling conditions may be austere at times. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or 100 lbs. when personnel are available to support. Some weekend work is required depending on travel locations and mission requirements.
Primary work location will be within HQ ACC/A3O (Government facilities), Dobbins ARB, GA, with travel required to various CONUS and OCONUS locations.