Escort un-cleared personnel into controlled areas, ensuring escorted persons comply with security and safety rules and regulations. Control escorted persons during ingress, egress and movement within the facility. Comply with safety, security and training requirements for the position.
- Maintain positive control over persons being escorted
- Report any safety issues or injuries occurring while on site to supervisor or construction manager
- Instruct escorted persons of any and all requirements for movements and activities while being escorted
- Complete all training and qualification requirements needed for the position
- Federal and State laws and regulations, Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Orders, Manuals, Guides, and Standards, NFS policies, procedures, and orders as they relate to site operations and personnel escort requirements
- Emergency Response Plans
- Safety and health regulations, principles, procedures, practices, and process to include Integrated Safety Management
- Perform all tasks associated with job responsibilities
- Work with all levels of management and diverse ethnic groups
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Maintain situational awareness and provide instructions to escorted personnel
- If needed, handle classified materials as prescribed by NFS policy
- Ability to read, understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- This position requires the employee to possess and maintain DOE “Q” and NRC “U” clearance authorizations, including a valid United States Driver’s license
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is performed indoors and outdoors in varying conditions including inclement weather.
There exists the possibility this position could be exposed to life threatening and adverse situations while conducting personnel escort duties at a Nuclear Facility. The position requires primarily day shift work. Overtime and off shift work may be required at times.
The schedule for this position is part-time (generally Monday – Friday 30 hours or less a week), or full-time (generally Monday – Friday 40 hours or more per week). Hours and workdays will vary with the potential to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Primary physical demands are minimal with ability to utilize upper extremities on a daily basis. Physical work demands are considered light work with lifting requirements up to 25 pounds.