Centerra is looking for an Armed Security Officer who can obtain their NRC Secret Security Clearance for our site in Eunice, NM.
- Responsible for the protection of every person’s safety on the site.
- Prevent and minimize theft of client’s property or classified matter, damage and trespass on client’s premises.
- Provide access into Controlled Access Area to persons with valid credentials and take appropriate action with all others.
- Report all unusual incident or hazardous conditions.
- Complete rounds of assigned locations as requested.
- Be familiar with and implement emergency security, safety, fire or fire alarm procedures.
- Be able to be a member of the Alarm Station Operator.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Will be subjected to a Security investigation and meet the eligibility requirements for National Agency Check Inquiry.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain an NRC Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background investigation.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and participate in random drug testing.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Level III New Mexico State Guard certification which includes:
- Initial/Annual rifle/handgun qualification.
- Pass a psychological examination.
- Graduate from the Centerra URE Basic Training Security Officer Academy (240 hours).
- Initial/ Annual physical fitness test (complete ½ mile run in 4 minutes and 40 seconds, and a 40 yard dash in 8.5 seconds from the prone position).
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a valid New Mexico or Texas driver’s license.
- Must be able to relocate (at your own expense) and live within 100 miles of the site (this would include cities like: Midland/Odessa, TX; Andrews, TX; Hobbs, NM; Carlsbad, NM; Lovington, NM).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active NRC, DoD, or DOE Secret clearance preferred.
- Prior armed security, law enforcement, corrections or military experience preferred.
- Level III New Mexico State Guard Card
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.