Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
Range support activities. Support efforts and assures delivery of equipment, supplies, and related services to on and off base training site locations. Logistical operations that result in high degree of efficiency and quality to ensure cost effective results. Ensures activities comply with, applicable federal, state, and ITP-OST policies and procedures and are performed in accordance with contractual agreements with the Department of Energy. Assist with the delegated responsibilities for the development and implementation of Logistical Plans supporting the Office of Secure Transportation (OST) training programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in the implementation of logistical support requirements from internal company departments, contractors, and other federal, state, and local agencies for standard and specialized equipment, fleet, manpower, material, and supplies in support of on-site and off-site training exercises.
2. Assist in the implementation and coordination of departmental property management activities for maintaining, administering, and controlling of all government-furnished and company-acquired property.
3. Assist in the implementation of the departmental Information and Database system. System shall include support functions necessary to operate, maintain, modify, or introduce information and reports supporting specific logistical support management programs such as property, financial, employee training, plans & programs, and record keeping.
4. Assist in the implementation of a departmental Quality Assurance Program shall meet company quality assurance policies to facilitate customer satisfaction by enhancing work processes and continually improving on quality, cost, and customer satisfaction in all logistical support operations.
5. Assist in the implementation of a departmental Security Program shall meet security policies for efficient and cost-effective methods for protecting government-owned property and facilities based on applicable federal policies and procedures.
6. Contribute to team effort by focusing on ITP-OST mission, goals, objectives and accomplishing tasks and assignments in a professional and timely manner. Keeping appropriate members informed regarding the status of tasks and assignments. Establish and maintain professional working relationships with team members. Assist others as needed, and accomplishing other duties/tasks as assigned/directed or as necessity dictates.
7. Operate assigned OST government vehicles pursuant to Federal and State Department of Transportation
8. Maintain all drivers licensing and certification requirements and an understanding of DOT regulations as needed to effect the safe and timely movement of vehicles and/or equipment necessary to support OST contract requirements.
9. When approved by the Program Manager, provide support to offsite and local training activities to include supporting road-blocks and serving as an exercise role-player.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or
- A minimum of two years’ experience performing government property or logistics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong conflict management
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees and federal customers at all
- Be self-directed and
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate customers’ needs and make recommendations for
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 68
- Ability to obtain license and certification to operate motor vehicles and any specialized equipment required for supporting and maintaining the requirements of the OST training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an appropriate DOE security
- Ability to travel for training and other OST
Work is performed in an office, warehouse, or classroom setting or outdoors on a range or in support of a training exercise. Worker may be exposed to dust, fumes, loud noises and the environment.
Work involves much standing or walking. Some kneeling or bending involved. When in the office, work is sedentary, which requires sitting most of the time. Work will involve moderate lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.