In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (LIEUTENANT) at DOE HQ.
- Handles the day to day operations of assigned guard force in assigned area, ensuring all contractual requirements are met
- Schedules officers’ time
- Maintains order and discipline in accordance with established Rules of Personal Conduct and contractual agreements.
- Ensures that officers have appropriate uniform and equipment.
- Applicant must successfully complete or must have completed a DOE approved, or equivalent, Supervisor Development Course.
- Applicant must have demonstrated four (4) years of commercial or Government experience of which at least the last three (3) years were of verifiable law enforcement, military or security related experience.
- Applicant must have experience in providing advice and assistance to management in the area of security police officer operations or has demonstrated supervisory skills.
- At a minimum, the individual proposed must possess a DOE (Q) security clearance or must meet the eligibility requirements that will reasonably ensure a DOE (Q) clearance is obtained.
- Applicant must meet and maintain DOE Security Police Officer I standards as defined by 10 CFR 1046 and DOE Orders and Directives.
- Applicant must be certified in Central Alarm Station (CAS) operations or meet requirements that reasonably assure the individual will be certified within 90 days of assuming the position.
- Must be able to pass and maintain Physical and Drug Screen
- Must have supervisor and conflict management skills (problem solving, good written and verbal communication)
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.