Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success.
Constellis seeks a motivated and driven Recruiter for this temp to hire position.
- Provide support to multiple positions and manage a high volume of candidates simultaneously.
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position.
- Screens and evaluates applicants work history, education, training, skills, and compensation needs to obtain best match for position.
- Participate in active sourcing for candidates using social media, networking events, job boards, outreach to employment organizations, facilitate and administer job fairs and hiring events.
- Manage the candidate flow in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in accordance with company and OFCCP guidance.
- Manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Recommend improved efficiencies for systems and processes.
- Provide weekly performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years prior recruiting experience required.
- Willing to work in a fast paced and fluid recruiting environment.
- Familiarity with military language and understanding military records nice to have.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Able to quickly understand position requirements.
- Able to work independently or within a team.
- High proficiency with MS Office applications.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.