In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Oversee and coordinate employee benefits programs for the company. Works effectively to makes sure plans run smoothly, investigates discrepancies, and provides benefit information as necessary.
- Possesses and applies in-depth knowledge of the benefits and insurance industry, including processes
- Experienced in implementing, coordination and communicating new benefit plans
- Benefits administration experience and knowledge, including but not limited to ongoing management of the systems, coordinating transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration, oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions
- Communication of new plans, changes and recommendations to designated audience
- Serve as point of contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company’s benefits package
- Audits data records to ensure accuracy of reports and invoices; arranges for timely flow of benefits payments
- Administers benefits programs including fulfillment of reporting requirements, monitoring and coordination of contracts and documents and coordination of general day-to-day administration of retirement and other health and welfare insurance plans
- Suggests and implements claims control techniques to ensure maximum effectiveness; coordinates and follows-up on all data preparation, record keeping, recording, reporting and filing of claims applicable to employees
- Coordinates and administers the retirement 401k saving plan including annual audit and reporting requirements
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of benefits surveys
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations; conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and perform post-production validation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 8+ years of employee benefits experience working with a brokerage firm and/or part of a Human Resources team member
- Union experience and government contracting experience desired
- Previous experience supervising a team or overseeing team’s assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in addition to strong presentation skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Advanced skillset and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in addition to web-based applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to building new skills
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.