Provide mobile armed personal protection and emergency response security services in high-risk areas on behalf of the Department of State in Baghdad, Iraq. Employees rotate in and out of country throughout the duration of their contract.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or act as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Carry and operate weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from your chain of command
- Participate in advance security preparations.
- Man the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required.
- Serve as a member of a QRF as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must currently possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. tourist passport to be considered
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of documented protective security experience. A Service-2 or Member-4 copy of the DD-214 must be provided for applicants using U.S military service as applicable experience.
- Protective security experience is defined as a personal bodyguard, a designated security member of convoy or movement operations, or security services experience while actively carrying a firearm. Experience may only be gained by employment under a national/federal government, state government, city/municipal government, provincial or township government, or a government-licensed commercial entity that provides armed protective services. Experience as sworn law enforcement in the United States is always applicable.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as identified in the contract (DOS Secret level). Clearance can be obtained during the application process.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Must attend and successfully complete required training
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M240, M249, and requalifying as required by the task order (TO)
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) at the 65% performance level and maintain that fitness level for the duration of the contract
- Must possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA