Must be proficient in English and German
The Project Manager will be responsible for effectively managing the security operations across 25 sites located in Germany, and managing the daily security operations of over 1,800 armed security professionals in accordance with US and German laws, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Act as the central point of contact with the US Army Contracting Officer, COR and Site CORs
- Act as the primary point of contact for Centerra on all contract matters relating to daily project operation
- Responsible for ensuring all personnel maintain contract compliance with German Labor Law, US Army Regulations, Contractual Training Requirements, and completing contract deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years managing federal contracts exceeding $250 million dollars
- Military or law enforcement experience at the 0-4 (Major) or equivalent civilian law enforcement rank, with experience administering a security program more than 1,000 personnel located across multiple geographically dispersed facilities
- Must meet the medical requirements of the contract and pass a U.S. Army Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Fluent in English and German
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain an International Driver’s License (IDL) within 90 days of hire
- Must have completed the German Industrie-Und Handelskammer (IHK) training/certification program
- Must be familiar with German Waffenamt training requirements for carrying and storing weapons
- Must be familiar with US Military regulations and German National Laws
- 2+ years managing Armed Security Guard Contracts in Germany, preferred
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience working overseas in security management operations
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
The position may require extensive sitting, watching monitors, walking around the facility outside in rain, wind or other poor weather conditions and kneeling and stooping to look under or inside vehicles or containers. The Project Manager is required to be available between 0800 – 1700, Monday thru Friday except Federal holidays or German Holidays.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 75 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.