POSITION: Background Investigator
Conduct federal background investigations and prepare reports of investigations in compliance with ICD 704 standards, all laws, and other required federal agency regulations. Work cases throughout the geographic area of responsibility and travel to various places of employment, residence and education institutions.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of one (1) year within the last five (5) years of investigations experience at the federal, state, or local level of government;
- Experience conducting one-on-one subject interviews is required;
- Reliable personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record;
- Willing to travel on temporary duty assignments as needed (by car or plane);
- Successfully pass background checks and all required training;
- Current (within the last 2 years) Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or active Secret level security clearance based on an SSBI and able to obtain the required security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required. The position does not require regular travel.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.