Centerra-Los Alamos, located in beautiful northern New Mexico, provides a professional, highly trained protective force that safely secures special nuclear material, people and other critical assets for DOE/NNSA and the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The Performance Tester is responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting performance tests as directed by the Performance Testing Manager. The Tester conducts performance assurance and testing activities in accordance with policies, procedures and safety requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of DOE Protective Force Operations or military experience as an evaluator/observer controller (OC) or law enforcement evaluator/observer controller (OC).
- Currently have, or have the ability to obtain and maintain, an active Department of Energy (DOE) Q level clearance, or active Department of Defense (DOD) Secret or Top Secret level clearance.
- Must obtain and maintain a DOE Human Reliability Program (HRP) certification.
- Intermediate level proficiency in the Microsoft Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Access experience considered a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to professionally and
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid NM driver’s license
Desired Education and Experience (Considered a Plus):
- Three (3) years of experience in security or exercise planning through the armed forces or other government agency or contractor employment with special emphasis on oversight assessment preferred
- Knowledge of generally accepted assessment procedures/standards
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to ten (10) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
Internal applicants are not required to submit a new employment application. Please do not apply via this link. Qualified, interested internal applicants MUST submit a resume and cover letter clearly describing how your experience meets the "Required Education and Experience" and the "Desired Education, Certifications and Experience" requirements.
Apply at https://www.constellis.com/careers and Search by Job Title: Performance Tester or by Location: New Mexico
Position Close Date: July 13, 2022 at 5:00 PM
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places
Centerra – Los Alamos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.