NORTHERN NEW MEXICO INTEGRATED SECURITY, LLC (N2MIS)
Northern New Mexico Integrated Security, located in beautiful northern New Mexico, provides a professional, highly trained protective force that safely secures special nuclear material, people and other critical assets for the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration and the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The Manager, Business and Contracts manages contracts, procurement, budgeting, cost management and accounting services ensuring compliance with contract requirements and governing laws. The Manager provides leadership in achieving departmental goals and objectives. Responds to user/client requests for information, reports, and records in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures adequate internal controls are implemented and maintained. Analyzes problem areas, initiates or recommends corrective action. The Manager ensures that work is executed in accordance with Integrated Safety Management (ISM) and Integrated Safeguards & Security Management (ISSM) principles.
$100,000 – $105,000 annual; Exempt, Full-time
Required Education and Experience:
- S. Citizenship required.
- Work is performed onsite. Position is not remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of academic training and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Currently have, or be able to obtain and maintain, a Department of Energy (DOE) “Q” level security clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a New Mexico driver’s license.
- Experience with contract administration in a government environment required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including effective communication and advanced interpersonal skills.
- Above average ability to use Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook proficiently.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), client accounting services (CAS), financial accounting and reporting (FAR) and double entry accounting records (DEAR).
- Knowledgeable in Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Contracts and Laws, Cost Accounting systems and Federal Appropriations Laws and Regulations.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks while maintaining strict attention to detail and accuracy.
Desired Education and Experience (Considered a Plus):
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreement as it relates to finance administration.
- Master’s degree in accounting or related field.
HOW TO APPLY
External Applicants: Apply at https://www.constellis.com/careers and Search by Job Title: Manager, Business and Contracts
Internal Applicants: Submit a resume and cover letter clearly describing how your experience meets the “Required Education and Experience” and the “Desired Education and Experience” requirements. Internal applicants are not required to submit a new employment application. Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by 8:00 pm on Monday, April 10, 2023. Please contact our Recruiter, Destinee Martinez, at [email protected] or 505-667-4686 if you have questions.
Position Closes: April 10, 2023
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance provided by N2MIS
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Supplemental Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Legal Insurance available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Center Access
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office setting. Position requires exerting up to ten (10) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone. Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work.
Northern New Mexico Integrated Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.