Under general supervision, The Operations Support Specialist provides administrative support and is responsible for smooth communications between the department/division and customers, suppliers, and other departments/divisions.
- Sends, receives, and verifies the completeness and accuracy of all documentation pertaining to new hires
- Assembles new hire packets for orientation
- Facilitates new hire orientation sessions
- Audits personnel documents
- Updates electronic files and databases
- Answers employee questions, answers incoming calls, provides information on routine inquiries, and takes messages and forwards callers as appropriate
- May perform general clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing
- Size applicants for new uniforms, place uniform orders and issue out uniforms
- Maintains required files and documentation, data backups, and confidentiality of records
- Ensure documents are complete, current and stored appropriately and securely
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or (HS Diploma/GED and 4 years equivalent work experience) required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three years of administrative experience or Two years as a Recruiting Assistant or Coordinator required
- Experience working with U.S. Government contracts preferred
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem-solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and is subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.