The Automotive Service Advisor is responsible for performing various administrative services and providing general administrative support in maintaining the records associated with the day-to-day operations.
- Answer phones and route accordingly
- Assist with directing drivers of vehicles for breakdown services, repairs, and accidents to the most effective/convenient repair location
- Documenting phone calls into vehicle software
- Giving approval, keying repairs, and processing invoices for payment
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, colleagues, and command members at all levels; and to foster positive business relationships
- Ability to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction, observation or on-the-job training
- Interact with technicians
- Dispatch work
- Write estimates
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the automotive service industry preferred
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
As required by the County Code Title 2 – Administration, Division 4 – Miscellaneous – Chapter 2.212 (COVID-19 Vaccinations of County Contractor Personnel) adopted by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or that they are exempt from vaccine requirements based on sincerely held religious beliefs or a qualifying medical condition.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Pay Range: $20.00 – $22.00
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Must be willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety Standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may also be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.