We are currently seeking Unarmed Security Guards to support the 24/7 operations of multiple customer facilities located in the Columbus, Ohio area. Various full-time and part-time shifts are available for enthusiastic individuals who currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance and are looking to become part of an expanding team within a large organization that can offer career growth potential.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must have the required Top Secret level clearance or higher that is current and can be verified.
- Corporate Benefits
Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, report writing, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task with little assistance
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form
- Ability to solve problems until completion
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED.
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include office policies, office procedures and other items as required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Top-Secret clearance or higher.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
The position may require extensive sitting, watching monitors, walking around the facility outside in rain, wind or other poor weather conditions and kneeling and stooping to look under or inside vehicles or containers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, talk or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and taste or smell.
- The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves anything from 10 to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged periods, including periods of inclement weather, while performing walking, standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties essential to the performance of the security functions.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet