NORTHERN NEW MEXICO INTEGRATED SECURITY, LLC (N2MIS)
Northern New Mexico Integrated Security, located in beautiful northern New Mexico, provides a professional, highly trained protective force that safely secures special nuclear material, people and other critical assets for the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration and the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The HR Specialist (HRP & Clearance Specialist) provides human resources, administrative and office support to include assisting with the administration of policies and procedures, providing training, and coordinating with appropriate internal and external personnel. The Specialist serves as the first point of contact for the HR Department providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Additionally, the Specialist is responsible for the coordination, administration and tracking of the Human Reliability Program (HRP), the personnel security and clearance processing programs, access control, badging and visit control, and the random drug & alcohol testing programs for Northern New Mexico Integrated Security LLC (N2MIS). This is a non-supervisory position and performs in a confidential capacity.
$25.00 – $27.00 hourly; Non-Exempt, Full-time
Required Education and Experience:
- S. Citizenship required.
- Work is performed onsite. Position is not remote.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in human resources or other related professional discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with database input and maintenance of records in both electronic and paper documents format.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately interpret and follow policies, guidelines and requirements to ensure quality, on-time product to the Department of Energy (DOE), National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) and its contractors.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through to completion on multiple tasks, under strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information professionally and tactfully to individuals regarding sensitive and confidential issues.
- Must possess excellent administrative, organizational and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- Currently have, or be able to obtain and maintain, a Department of Energy (DOE) Q level security clearance.
Desired Education and Experience (Considered a Plus):
- Associates degree in a related field.
- HR professional certification (PHR or SHRM-CP).
- Previous experience with the Human Reliability Program (HRP).
- Previous experience with the DOE security clearance process.
- Previous work experience in a Collective Bargaining environment.
HOW TO APPLY
External Applicants: Apply at https://www.constellis.com/careers and Search by Job Title: HR Specialist
Internal Applicants: Submit a resume and cover letter clearly describing how your experience meets the “Required Education and Experience” and the “Desired Education and Experience” requirements. Internal applicants are not required to submit a new employment application. Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 10, 2023. Please contact our Recruiter, Destinee Martinez, at [email protected] or 505-667-4686 if you have questions.
Position Closes: April 10, 2023
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance provided by N2MIS
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Supplemental Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Legal Insurance available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Center Access
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office setting. Position requires exerting up to ten (10) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone. Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work.
Northern New Mexico Integrated Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.