Serves as a First line supervisor monitoring and directing staff as necessary and perform administrative tasks including timekeeping, and report tracking. Provides close first line supervision of personnel/security officers assigned to their respective shifts, functions, and facilities. In case of after-hours emergency situations, the Supervisor on duty responds and take initial command until higher authority arrives. They are empowered with the authority necessary to handle emergency events. Under no circumstances will Supervisors perform officer duties while working in a supervisory capacity.
Base Rate $70,000/year
- Take immediate action to correct deficiencies and solve problems,
- Identify and resolve day-to-day staffing shortages caused by call offs,
- Ensure breaks and relief are provided,
- Provide verbal counseling and initiate written disciplinary actions as necessary,
- Provide direct oversight and close supervision of the security officers assigned to their respective areas, functions and facilities
- Setting an example for subordinates in the areas of appearance, work habits, skill and attitude.
- Ensure that regulations and post orders are followed.
- Perform appraisal and analysis of work accomplishments for subordinates.
- Review all reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure officers follow all work rules, maintain and display good discipline, and present a professional appearance by conducting random, unannounced personnel and post inspections
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 years of full-time law enforcement experience while employed by a United States federal, state, city or municipality law enforcement entity, or the United States Military, or; 3 years of non-administrative United States military active duty.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or legally eligible to work in the United States or Lawful Permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possesses a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component the United States Armed Forces.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration, which bears the individuals name and social security number.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dental Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions with long periods of sitting, standing or walking. Extended hours to include nights, weekends and holidays may be required. May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather. Subject to high noise levels include gun fire, hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat, extreme cold or exposure to chemicals.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have visual and audio acuity to heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels. May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Must be physically capable of standing a 12-hour post. Travel may be required.