Candidates must have significant prior experience administering Federal Government and commercial procurement activities, utilizing all contract types. Must have strong organizational, analytical and negotiation skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This candidate should manage procurement negotiation and definition to ensure targeted objectives are achieved. The candidate should have proven ability to coordinate and manage collaborative efforts with all corporate business units and corporate departments in fulfillment of procurement management responsibilities on new and continuing programs. The applicant should have proven ability to advance the Procurement Department’s involvement in business activities by participating as a business advocate through evaluation and real time implementation of solutions and business position to the internal and external customer. The candidate will plan and target the desired outcomes of each procurement and participate in a balanced business process while maintaining a strong program management/procurement focus.
- Perform cradle to grave procurement administration/management in a federal government contracting environment (i.e. proposal support, sourcing and soliciting potential vendors, contract award and administration to procurement closeout) consistent with FAR Part 44.
- Show experience with CPSR approval to include purchasing policies and procedures, and required documentation consistent with the requirements of the policies and procedures.
- Continue current compliant procurement processes and procedures in accordance with CPSR requirements.
- Participate as a key team member and provide support to proposal teams during the proposal development process including guidance and direction relevant to procurement requirements.
- Ability to organize processes and workflow for effective, efficient, and compliant outcomes.
- Advanced FAR/DFARS Experience.
- Conduct negotiations of terms and conditions to various agreements including Memorandum of Understanding Agreement, Purchase Orders, Vendor/Master Services Agreements, modifications, and final closeout /releases.
- Conduct cost proposal negotiations based upon the strategic objectives of the corporate organization.
- Assist with problem resolution and provide strategic guidance to senior management as required.
- Experience with OCONUS purchasing to include sourcing suppliers, applicability of international laws and regulations, ITAR, etc.
- Reviews all procurement actions for the team prior to award
- Administers Constellis procurements as part of balancing team workload
- Attends bid reviews
- Manages vendor bids/proposals
- Approves and takes responsibility for procurement actions up to manager’s authority
- Acts as first level of escalation for managers on procurement issues
- Audits other teams’ procurement files as necessary as part of the internal self-monitoring program
- Develop and maintain monthly purchasing metrics that contains valuable data for senior management
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience with Federal government contracts
- Experience with government procurement and successful implementation of CPSR requirements
- Knowledge of all facets of procurement administration and negotiation
- Ability to be detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy areas. Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.