Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Senior Advisor shall provide strategic advisory support to either the Host Nation, U.S. Embassy, or Regional, or International Organization personnel, as specified by the Task Order, working in one or more specialized disciplines. Those disciplines will be specified at the Task Order-level, and may include: Civilian-Military Relations Focus, Defense Acquisition Reform Focus, HR and Force Management Focus, Legislative Coordinator Focus, Defense Reform Focus, Cyber Focus, Ministry of defense PAO and Communications Focus, Defense Professionalization Focus, Interagency Coordination Focus, and SOP’s for Joint planning and Operations Focus
*Position Locations: Georgia, Tunisia, Lebanon, Mongolia, Nigeria, and Ecuador
- The Senior Advisor shall assist senior members of the specified Host Nation/Regional or International Organization/U.S. Embassy in accomplishing their objectives related to the specified specialized discipline, with the ultimate objective of ensuring the end user is capable of accomplishing their tasks without external support
- The Senior Advisor shall provide expert-level advice, analysis, and recommended courses of action to the Host Nation/Regional or International Organization/U.S. Embassy personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a US Citizen
- Secret Security Clearance required
- Master’s degree and at least six (6) years prior professional experience working in the relevant specialized discipline(s) OR a Bachelor’s Degree and at least ten (10) years of prior professional experience working in the relevant specialized discipline(s)
- Must have reached, at a minimum, the rank of O-5 in the military or equivalent (i.e. FS-02/GS-14) in a civilian capacity
- Experience being OCONUS with minimal support for one (1) year
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Work outside and in inclement weather conditions may be required. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, however some extended hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.