In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training, and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
In accordance with DHS protocols, the armed guard force is concerned with all matters relating to the security of the command, which include providing security and safety for personnel, property, facilities, and assets, entry control point services to ensure unauthorized personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles are deterred and denied facility ingress and egress as well as safeguarding the facility against sabotage or any other incident that might jeopardize the normal operation of the command, such as theft, robbery, riot, lawlessness, demonstrations, etc.
Up to $74,027.20 annually
- Perform identification checks to ensure only authorized personnel and vehicles are allowed access to the facility.
- May perform inspections to ensure only authorized commercial vehicles and cargo are allowed access to the facility.
- May execute emergency ECP closure procedures during emergencies to ensure all ingress and egress of personnel, property, equipment, vessels, or vehicles is denied.
- May provide roving guard services and Perimeter and Interior Patrol that monitor facilities to ensure security breaches and criminal or suspicious activities are detected and reported in a timely manner.
- May provide escort and courier services to ensure safe and timely delivery of personnel and property.
- Assisting in plans and procedures to be followed in the event of any major catastrophe, such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, conflagration, and hostile acts to ensure adequate security measures are maintained within the command.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or legally eligible to work in the United States or Lawful Permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possesses a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component the United States Armed Forces. Ability to pass a firearms qualification course.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration, which bears the individuals name and social security number.
- A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed), or one (1) year of law enforcement experience in a full-duty status with a full-service police department in a municipality, state, or federal enforcement department within the US, and have resigned or retired in good standing; or
- A minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any US Armed Forces (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard) Component.
- Firearms training and firearms qualifications, and company certifications meet state/federal certifications.
- Shall fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Familiarity with securing facilities and/or vehicles at a fixed location.
- Physically capable of standing a 12-hour post.
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical exam.
- Ability to pass MRPT suitability requirements.
- Demonstrable Proficiency with a Handgun
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality, and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package for full time employees that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Travel may be required
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet