Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
- With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue-chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.
You will be part of an elite team providing security to Federal Government properties, staff and visiting patrons. Monitoring visually and physically if necessary for weapons and explosives.
- $15.97 hr.
- $4.70 hr. Health & Welfare
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
- Paid holidays
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include post orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Must have High school diploma from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or Equivalent (G.E.D) or as identified on a DD214. (Note: High School Diplomas from countries outside of the United States must be translated in English and certified by a Notary or an Individual who is authorized to notarize documents. The document must be an original copy)
- or A minimum of 60 credit hours, in a related field, from an accredited learning institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education: or
- Successful completion of a federal/state certified Law Enforcement Education and training or police officer’s standing training course that may result in a law enforcement appointment or commission
- Must speak, read, read and comprehend coherent written reports in English
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and fitness examinations, background screening and the Protective Security Officer Training course
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Travel may be required
- May require climbing stairs and be able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet