Triple Canopy proved mission support, security, and training services to government agencies. Training Instructors are responsible for conducting required training programs and activities for new hires and current employees.
- Develop and conduct required training programs for new hires and current employees
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities for program effectiveness
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills
- Develop remedial/alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos or lectures
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts
- Conducts quality assurance inspections at firearms training events
- Provides instruction to new hires and current employees as required to maintain and improve marksmanship skills
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be an U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English
- Trainers must have background with a minimum of two (2) years of training experience in civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement or commercial/industrial security force service.
- Must have intermediate skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak in front of large groups of people
- Must be able to obtain and maintain instructor certifications as required including but not limited to:
An approved and accredited Firearms Instructor (Range Official) course (e.g. NRA, a Police Academy, State POST Academy, FLETC or military training course) certifying them as instructor within 6 months of employment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions
- Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including extreme heat, cold, and humidity
- May be exposed to airborne particles, OC Spray chemicals and vibration
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety standards
- Work schedule may include some extended or weekend hours are required, and work schedule will vary.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions
- Requires intermittent sitting, walking, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
As an employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company’s business activities.
Triple Canopy / Constellis values diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualifies applicants for employment without regard to race and color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws.