To support efforts associated with the ACC Counterdrug program. These tasks involve services to be performed to meet ACC’s specialized CD engineering, technical, and management requirements that include troubleshooting, repairing, optimizing, sustaining, deploy/set up/operate/re-deploy Government owned counterdrug (CD) surveillance and communications systems to various CONUS & OCONUS locations.
- Support Tasks that include CD/CNT Operational and Logistics Support, Analyze/Optimize CD/CNT System Performance, Sustainment Support, Configuration Management Support, and Radar Data Quality Monitoring and Intelligence Analysis
- Provide hands-on depot level sustainment support of CD D&M systems (PN radars; TPS-70, -75, -78 radars; SATCOM; ancillary systems; and radar data networking systems
- Assist in program management and development and definition of CD requirements
- Conduct D&M and communications studies and analyses
- Provide technical, engineering, management and sustainment engineering support for CD systems
- Apply systems engineering principles to provide engineering insight to D&M operational requirements
- Evaluate, make recommendations, and optimize sensor operational performance
- Provide training to US and PN personnel. Plan and execute technical SMEEs
- Assist with the development of procedures, plans, and documentation for testing and configuration management
- Support the deployment/employment of CD systems
- Provide technical support and guidance on sustaining the ACC CD Satellite Communications (SATCOM) network
- Other duties as assigned
- Surveillance experience with at least 10 recent years of hands-on technical experience working with air surveillance sensors and communications systems and their respective applications in the CD mission environment
- Experience working, managing CD surveillance, command and control, and communications programs, AF/MAJCOM coordination/ staff package processing, acquisition, requirements development, and validation processes
- Experience working with CCMDs, MAJCOM, SPOs and US Embassy staffs
- Secret clearance is required from contract performance start date
- A Bachelor’s degree in a management or technical field
- Fluency in technical and conversational Spanish (DLPT Level 2+) and ability to translate between English and Spanish
- Must be able to pass a CPR Certification
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Travel to austere environments may also be required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or 100 lbs. when personnel are available to support. Some weekend work is required depending on travel locations and mission requirements.