To support logistics efforts associated with the ACC Counterdrug program. These tasks involve services to be performed to meet ACC’s specialized CD engineering, technical, and management requirements that include troubleshooting, repairing, optimizing, sustaining, deploy/set up/operate/re-deploy government owned counterdrug (CD) surveillance and communications systems to various CONUS & OCONUS locations.
- Support logistics tasks involved with CD/CNT Operational and Logistics Support and the Deployment Sustainment/Support.
- Support the CONUS and OCONUS deployment, employment, inventory management, and sustainment of CD systems.
- Conduct site surveys; conduct aircraft and truck load planning; develop and execute logistics plans.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate the total cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics support for assigned systems or subsystems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement, and quality assurance into logistics activities required to sustain system fielding.
- Function as unit logistician ordering, processing, receiving, and distributing parts and materials for in-garrison and deployed Government CD systems.
- At least 8 years of logistics experience with 3 years of experience in the support, sustainment, transport, and deployment of detection and monitoring systems.
- Experience in the Air Force supply system, transportation system, development of aircraft load plans, Government Purchase Card procedures, and AF financial management processes.
- Knowledge of theories and principles of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) planning, development, and execution that is sufficient to coordinate and integrate functions into a total, well structured, and viable logistics program in support of command supported systems.
- Knowledge of Government acquisition processes, procedures, and technical logistics requirements.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Office environment when working aboard Dobbins Air Reserve Base, GA
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs or 100 lbs when personnel are available to support.
- Minimal weekend work is required depending on travel locations and mission requirements.
- Traveling conditions may be austere at times.
Primary work location will be at the CDFR (Government facility), Dobbins ARB, GA with travel required to various CONUS/OCONUS locations. Government work space will be coordinated by ACC/A3OH.