Triple Canopy: PPO #120047, A Constellis Company
915 Highland Pointe Drive Ste 250 | Roseville, CA 95678
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel, visitors, and property of various buildings within the Salinas area. May also work in a Control Center.
Rate of Pay: $31.66/hr
Health and Welfare: $5.50/hr
Paid training for 2.5 weeks at full hourly rate
- Provide security for various buildings by conducting perimeter security, internal security, monitoring screens, etc.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control as necessary
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Ability to acquire, and maintain, a security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Possess at least one of the following experience criteria:
- (1) Minimum of two years armed experience within the past five years
- (2) Two years of military or National Guard with honorable discharge
- (3) Successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent from a U.S. Accredited School. Foreign education must be evaluated to meet U.S. education requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen with social security card
- Current CA Driver’s License
- BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit with .40 Caliber or must be able to provide proof of active firearm permit and qualification to add .40 caliber to permit prior to an interview.
- BSIS Guard Card
- BSIS Baton Permit
- Red Cross or American Heart Association Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/1st Aid Certification. Certification cannot be online only. Must be Red Cross or American Heart Association. Other training center certifications will not be accepted.
- OC Spray or Pepper Spray Certification or Permit
- Must meet all medical, physical, drug test standards
- Must be able to pass psychological assessment
- Meet background screening requirements.
- Successful completion of Training and certification.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Some travel required. Mileage reimbursed for travel to areas outside of the scope of normal commute standards.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.