Staff armed security posts and provided security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to assigned US Government Property.
Part-Time Position approximately 10 hours a week St. Croix location.
- Assist in the development and implementation of contract review requirements.
- Provide QC support for validations including reviewing protocols and reports.
- Inspection of personnel qualification records.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of daily required reports.
- Ensure Protective Security Officer’s, PSO’s, are fully compliant while at their assigned duty locations
- Complete 8 site inspections per month and submit a report
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Must possess or be able to obtain required level clearance.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Bilingual Spanish and English.
- Ability to work with database management systems.
- Proven ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Exceptional organization and process management ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence and build consensus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems.
- Must pass background check, psychological and drug test prior to and if required, during employment.
May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather. Subject to high noise levels. Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or machines, firearms and clearing barrels. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Travel may be required