Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA
Quality Control Inspector — Part Time (Approximately 7 hours per week)
- Perform inspections and provide supplementary contract performance monitoring.
- Report to the Contract Manager and participate with management in the standard application of quality system processes while serving as impartial observers in matters of testing, evaluating, and recommending corrective action and new initiatives.
- Will be responsible for supporting, monitoring, and upgrading the contract quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring the work force complies with contract requirements.
- Serve as a member of the quality control team and assists with overall quality and standards conformance in accordance with the SOW
- Must have prior or current law enforcement or military experience.
- Experience with project development and implementation in the area of quality control and inspections
- Experience in management and control of resources using complex reporting mechanisms.
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task of various types and complexity.
- Must be eligible to be cleared to the DHS Suitability level
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, and develop contingencies
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.