In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of contract review requirements.
- Provide QC support for validations including reviewing protocols and reports.
- Inspection of personnel qualification records.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of daily required reports.
- Ensure Protective Security Officer’s, PSO’s, are fully compliant while at their assigned duty locations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Must possess or be able to obtain required level clearance.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have a valid FL Driver’s License.
- Ability to work with database management systems.
- Proven ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Exceptional organization and process management ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence and build consensus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems.
- Must pass background check, psychological and drug test prior to and if required, during employment.
- Must not have any felony conviction. Any previous misdemeanors and driving history infractions may disqualify the candidate.
- Work locations vary throughout the contract location and primarily encompass the South Florida area.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com