Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
- Source & Recruit multiple positions and manage a high volume of candidates simultaneously.
- Own the sourcing process from search, to initiating candidate relationship through offer.
- Screen and evaluate applicants work history, education, training, skills, and compensation needs to obtain best match for position.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, program managers, and the business development team to develop custom recruiting strategies.
- Utilize social media, job fairs, networking events, and various recruiting methods to attract potential candidates.
- Manage the candidate flow in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in accordance with company and OFCCP guidance.
- Educate and influence the business on the philosophy, approach and best practices of candidate discovery.
- Recommend improved efficiencies for systems and processes.
- Manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Provide weekly performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or at least two (2) years of recruiting experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree (military or sales experience may be substituted)
- At least 3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience (including 1 year recruiting candidates possessing TS or TS/SCI with poly clearances)
- Demonstrable history of developing and using creative sourcing strategies
- Strong market knowledge of the competitive landscape for hiring cleared talent across the government contracting industry
- Ability to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, sourcing campaign and events
- Willing to work in a fast paced and fluid recruiting environment
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Able to quickly understand position requirements
- Able to work independently or within a team
- Willing to occasionally travel, sometimes on short notice
- Successful track record of achieving targets (deadlines and recruiting goals)
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue-chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Position will be based in our Herndon, VA or Upper Marlboro office on a hybrid schedule (2 days per week in office).
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.