Unarmed security posts that provide security for the property, personnel, and visitors.
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors.
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations.
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols, traffic control.
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine.
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone.
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include:
- Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain training, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and successfully pass a driving records check.
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include Unarmed DCJS License, First Aid, and CPR.
- Successfully pass criminal checks.
VA/DCJS Lic. #11-1298, #11-4698, #11-3917
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Work hours depend on current availability but can include day shift, swing shift and overnight shifts. Weekends and holidays will be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.