In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for preparing, reviewing, issuing and monitoring bid documents; reviewing and evaluating bid proposals; preparing, reviewing and issuing agreements, associated supporting documents to include price/cost analysis; and monitoring the performance of subcontractors on subcontracts with low to moderate complexity.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Review Work Package Specifications received for bids of low to moderate complexity, generate bid packages consisting of RFPs and RFQs, fairly and openly solicit bids from both large and small subcontractors, coordinate small business bids with the Small Business Liaison, analyze subcontractor proposals, and provide fact-supported subcontractor recommendations for management review and approval
- Ensure subcontractor due diligence requirements are met in accordance with company policy
- Assist in the development of contractual/subcontract agreements and modifications of low to moderate complexity in accordance with management guidelines. Ensure that all required terms and conditions, statements of work, performance requirements and prime contract flow downs are incorporated into the subcontract agreements
- Participate in the development and documentation of the vendor database, participate in regular supplier reviews and ratings, and vet suppliers for inclusion in the approved supplier database
- Work closely with Export Compliance, Legal, Risk Management and Finance
- Negotiate and generate purchase orders for subcontract materials and/or services. Ensure all subcontractor qualification requirements are met prior to award, including insurance, security clearance, nondisclosure agreements and applicable small business submissions
- Work with program and field personnel to define and monitor subcontractor facilities and personnel levels to ensure the subcontract requirements are met in accordance with the subcontract terms and conditions
- Work with program and field personnel to schedule deliveries, confirm subcontractor performance and verify completion of prescribed segments of work prior to payment
- Work with internal program and field personnel to resolve subcontract issues and maintain open lines of communication with subcontractors
- Maintain all documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents in accordance with requirements of a DCMA approved purchasing system. Convey documentation of solicitation and quotes to the Small Business Liaison as required confirming compliance with small business requirements
- Assist in CPSR audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Two plus years of responsible technical and/or professional experience in subcontract administration, procurement, contracts, program management, accounting, or comparable required
- Experience with CPSR audits preferred
- Detail oriented with strong price/cost analysis skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic and fluid environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment and display professionalism
- Keen attention to both written and numerical detail in all support areas
- Proactive, self-motivated and innovative problem-solving disposition
- The confidence and abilities to prepare and engage in oral and visual presentations within the subcontracts team and to other corporate management
- Ability to prepare file documentation consistent with requirements of a DCMA approved purchasing system
- Ability to work with basic business finance applications; experience with the Deltek Costpoint enterprise system preferred
- Proficiency and skill working with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and other IT database applications
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.