Under the supervision of the Vice President, Business Development and Capture and working with business unit operations leadership, the Director is responsible for developing and executing win strategies for pursuits in the Integrated Services business unit. The Integrated Services business unit includes operations and maintenance, base operations support, vehicle fleet maintenance and construction.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develops and implements effective win strategies and capture plans to profitably grow new business and retain existing business
- Identifies and qualifies new business and maintains a pipeline aligned with the annual operating plan
- Moves assigned opportunities through the business development lifecycle
- Prepares and implements effective customer call plans
- Builds capture teams and assigns capture responsibilities across the company in coordination with functional area leads (Contracts, Pricing, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Prepares detailed competitor analyses
- Identifies qualified teaming partners
- Develops estimating and pricing strategies
- Translates capture strategy, win themes, customer hot buttons, discriminator/differentiators, and ghosting techniques throughout the proposal
- Coordinates development and implementation of communications/marketing campaigns supporting capture efforts
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
- 8-10 years capture management experience, with a proven record of winning prime US federal government O&M, BOS, fleet and/or construction contracts
- Relevant previous P&L responsibility strongly preferred
- Familiarity with estimating strategies and tools, such as RS Means, CBRE CostLab, etc.
- Familiarity with capture tools (GovWin IQ, Salesforce, etc.)
- Security clearance eligible
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.