In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
SHIFT SERGEANT (SGT)
Location Assigned: Germantown, MD and Forrestal Building, Washington, DC
Education: Applicant must possess a high school diploma, or its state recognized equivalent.
Experience: Applicant must have demonstrated two (2) years of experience in providing advice and assistance to management in the area of security police officer operations or has demonstrated supervisory skills.
Clearance: At a minimum, the individual proposed must possess a DOE (Q) security clearance or must meet the eligibility requirements that will reasonably ensure a DOE (Q) clearance is obtained.
Training: Applicant must meet and maintain DOE Security Police Officer I standards as defined by 10 CFR 1046 and DOE Orders and Directives.
Applicant must be certified in Central Alarm Station (CAS) operations or meet certification requirements within 90 days of assuming the position.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written form. Applicant must possess working knowledge of the protection of classified information, facilities, property and other assets.
- Applicant must successfully complete or must have completed a DOE approved, or equivalent, Supervisor Development Course.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.