To provide subject matter expertise, specific to task and deliver training and professional development for project staff in order to meet ICAO and SCAA regulations and directions. In addition, provide training and mentoring for UN, SCAA and any other non-commercial entities as directed by the client; ensure that contractual compliance in accordance with identified KPIs is maintained and identify and exploit any and all commercial opportunities to the benefit of Olive Group.
- The post incumbent will be a member of the Senior Management Team at Mogadishu, and any visits to UN operated terminals as required, reporting to the Project Manager.
- He / she will assist him/her in planning, delivering and maintaining the continuing success of the contract. He /she will do this by following established business direction and additionally providing input into the Organisational structure to enable continued growth and new directions for the contract.
- He / she will provide a visible source of leadership, motivating and supporting the management team to deliver the customer promise. He / she will continuously review, monitor and improve ways in which we work to ensure the highest levels of service and business performance. Importantly he / she will be in continuous contact with your customers shaping their requirements to deliver business targets and service excellence.
To achieve these goals, the post holder will need to have senior management experience with a real focus on customer service and staff development. A solid knowledge of performance management tools and techniques is vital, along with the ability to forge relationships with peers and customers.
- Management and oversight of all aspects of the UN Somalia contract
- Establish and nurture excellent working relationships with the client and other airport stake holders
- Ensure that the highest customer service is delivered, cost effectively and consistently
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are met in full, whilst achieving full compliance against all relevant regulations
- Support and develop all aspects of management, staff motivation and ensure succession planning of the management team
- Make sure all disciplinary, grievance and customer complaints are dealt with promptly and in accordance with company policies
- Identify, follow up and report any potential new business opportunities to the Project Manager
- Take on and deliver project work as required and defined by business needs, whilst being able to manage your regular responsibilities
- To cover the Project Senior Manager role in his absence
- To deliver as and when required Avsec courses, including but not limited to:
- Basic Avsec course
- General Security Awareness course
- Level 2&3 Avsec courses
- Relevant and current national or international qualification in Aviation Security
- Appropriate management qualification
- Appropriate and current AVSEC instructor certification
- Specialist subject matter qualifications (desirable not essential)
The post incumbent should also have had significant experience in the following areas for a period of time:
- Operational Avsec duties
- Management and responsibilities for airport staff
- Team operations within a busy airport environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- $155 per Day
- Rotation: 9 weeks on project and 3 weeks off.
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Work is typically based in a busy airport environment and subject to frequent interruptions. The post is covered on a rotational basis.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 35 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.