Fixed/Mobile Guard, Kuwait
We go where others won’t and do what others can’t.
Constellis Hot Job: Fixed/Mobile Guard
Type: Security Officer
Triple Canopy, a Constellis company, has a high-priority need for security guards in Kuwait. Are you a fit? Join our team overseas and help us create a safer world.
We are actively seeking:
Former Law Enforcement Officers
- Shall be a U.S. citizen.
- Shall be eligible for a US Secret Clearance.
- Two years of combined honorable military, law enforcement, or private security experience.
- Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Pass a physical examination, meet U.S. Army height and weight operational standards (not initial recruiting standards), and pass a physical fitness test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points.
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Kuwait Security Support Services Standard Operations Procedures for installation access.
- Control and operate US Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to US Government interests, e.g., installations, off post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military and contracted convoys entering and departing designated Entry Control Points.
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter X-ray machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-ray Scanning machines.