We are currently seeking Unarmed Security Guards to support the 24/7 operations of multiple customer facilities located in the Aurora, Colorado area. Various full-time and part-time shifts are available for enthusiastic individuals who currently possess an active TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph security clearance and are looking to become part of an expanding team within a large organization that can offer career growth potential.
- Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, report writing, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance.
- Must have the required TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance that is current and can be verified.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task with little assistance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems until completion.
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED.
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include office policies, office procedures and other items as required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Inside and outside of facilities, moderate to extreme temperatures. May require travel between facilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle, drive a motor vehicle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds.