Omniplex provides general security services for building patrons and the general public at various facilities within the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area.
We look forward to having you join our proud team of security officers!
Signing Bonus: $500*
Hourly Rate: $18.91/hr for security officers; $15.00/hr for training
- Monitor the entry and exit of personnel at client facilities.
- Inspect facilities to ensure possible entry points are secure.
- Serve as a physical presence and visual deterrent while making security checks throughout client facilities.
- Maintain security logs.
- Maintain high visibility, provide customer service, and handle incidents appropriately.
- Observe and immediately report urgent and suspicious situations to the appropriate personnel, and/or emergency services via telephone, radio, or any means necessary.
- Prepare incident reports pursuant to the terms of the subsidiary agreement.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or valid state identification card.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language fluently.
- Must be able to prepare detailed written reports legibly.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include: First Aid, and CPR.
- Must be able to successfully pass background and drug screenings.
- Must meet client suitability.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
The work environment is typically a busy warehouse and manufacturing facility. Individuals may be required to spend extended time exposed to outdoor elements as needed. Work hours are based on a 24/7 need for coverage to ensure the security of client assets.
Individuals may be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. This position requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Individuals may be required to remain standing, sitting, or walking for an extended period of time.