THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO QATAR – contingent on contract award
- Conduct training for WPS III personnel.
- Coordinate and conduct refresher training and firearms re-qualifications for WPS III personnel.
- A bio-approved TI is authorized to fill the position/labor category of Guard as required and with the approval of the COR.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a minimum of (2) years’ experience as an instructor in a security field.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience working as a FTE firearms instructor; this experience must have been earned as part of other federal, state, or local government training assignments.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in guard force or emergency response assignments.
- A minimum of two (2) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory or in-charge capacity.
- A minimum of six (6) months of this experience must have been in protective security under WPS III or any of its predecessor contracts.
- Obtain and maintain Personnel Security Clearance as specified in the Task Order
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable Task Order.
- Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required in WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 2, Training.
- Complete the WPS III Physical Readiness Test, per WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 15, Physical Readiness Test Protocols and Standards, at the sixty-five (65) percent performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the Task Order