Omniplex provides general security services for building patrons and the general public at various facilities within the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area.
We look forward to having you join our proud team of security officers!
Signing Bonus: $500
Hourly Rate: $18.45/hr for security officers; $15.00/hr for training
- Monitor the entry and exit of personnel at client facilities.
- Inspect facilities to ensure possible entry points are secure.
- Serve as a physical presence and visual deterrent while making security checks throughout client facilities.
- Maintain security logs.
- Maintain high visibility, provide customer service, and handle incidents appropriately.
- Observe and immediately report urgent and suspicious situations to the appropriate personnel, and/or emergency services via telephone, radio, or any means necessary.
- Prepare incident reports pursuant to the terms of the subsidiary agreement.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or valid state identification card.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language fluently.
- Must be able to prepare detailed written reports legibly.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include: First Aid, and CPR.
- Must be able to successfully pass background and drug screenings.
- Must meet client suitability.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Work environment is typically a busy warehouse and manufacturing facility.
- Work environment may also include extended time exposed to outdoor elements as needed.
- Work hours are based on a 24/7 need for coverage to ensure the security of client assets.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- May be required to remain standing, sitting, or walking for an extended period of time.