COVID-19 Vaccination Response Team
Constellis Hot Jobs – COVID-19 Mobile Response Team
Join our COVID-19 Mobile Response Team to help deliver vaccinations across the United States
Constellis is supporting COVID-19 vaccinations in several states across the country. We’re now hiring for vaccine applicators and patient administrators to help facilitate and administer COVID-19 vaccines for your community. Join our COVID-19 Mobile Response Team and help us with this important mission. View the jobs and apply below.
The Vaccine Applicator will administer COVID-19 vaccines to patients at mobile and static vaccination sites.
- Licensed/registered healthcare professional (Physician’s Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, Paramedic) with active immunization certification through an accredited organization in one or more states in the contiguous United States.
- 2 years medical or healthcare experience.
Locations for COVID-19 Vaccine Applicators
The Patient Administrator interacts with individuals interested in registering to receive a COVID vaccination and ensures all of the relevant paperwork is completed in full. They will collect and enter patient data into the provided vaccination information system in an accurate and expeditious manner. They will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking electronic records and logs.
- Minimum High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.
- 2 years administrative experience.
- Previous medical or health care experience preferred.
- Functional Spanish language preferred.